Tuesday, 10 November 2015

PSA: A Different Direction

Hello friends! I hope you're enjoying your Tuesday at whatever time it is in your beautiful country.
This post is not book related. At all. But it is important nonetheless. Pray tell, you say? Keep on reading...

Nylah, what's going down?
So this blog started a year and a half ago (wait, what?!!) and the focus was primarily books. But now, because both me and my blog have evolved, I'm mixing it up a bit.

Wtf are you on about?
What do I mean by that? Well, this is not going to be just a blog about books I love or promoting new books (not that I don't love that, I really do), but it's going to include a few other stuff, too, such as:
  • Beauty faves
  • Lifestyle posts
  • General thoughts
  • Food ;)
  • Quotes
  • Music
  • And of course, everything the same regarding books
Not only will this open up a whole new demographic for this blog, but it includes all my interests and, to me, that makes it far more relatable.

So what happens now?
Well, I'm going to be trialling/piloting this new scheme until the new year. After that, it will either be resumed or not...depending on the success.
I 100% understand that you come here to read about books, and that's fine. If that is the case, please please PLEASE let me know your thoughts in either the poll above or through your preferred social media (links beeelooww)

What about your kick ass blog name?
For the actual name (Always Falling for Book Guys), I will probably keep that the same and just change the subtitle.
For the URL, I feel like that clearly defines the new directions (sunshine- general life, i.e. my goals to travel, etc, sunscreen- beauty and books...which obvi speaks for itself).

--------------------------------------
It's actually been quite difficult to write this, even though nothing major is changing- the blog will stay relatively the same. Please remember that :)

Right! That's it from me. I shall see you next time!

Here are my links : (if ya interested)
Google+
Facebook
Twitter? 
WeHeartIt
Pinterest
Goodreads
Tumblr
I'm even giving you my email address (why not? #GoBigOrGoHome)
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW OR EMAIL ME OR CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR REQUESTS

Byeee!! Love you lots and stay beautiful and bookish! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment