Monday, 29 June 2015

MANIC/MAYHEM MONDAY: Book Quotes!

Heyy guys!! Hope you're all well :) I'm not :( The reason I haven't posted for aaaaggggeeeessss is because I've been in hospital. If you missed me/my posts, then you rock! 😍
P.s. All those who follow me on WeHeartIt and Twitter, that's why I've been spamming y'all with 5SOS (boredom led to me discovering that EPIC band..yep, I'm that girl now)
Clichè as it sounds, I feel a bit better blogging! 😁

So I've got nothing much planned and I'm doing this on my phone. 
*Two minutes later* (I know, I'm a sucky blogger)
I will list some of my fave book-related quotes for a little bit of insp on this manic Monday :))
"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten" ~ Neil Gaiman, Coraline
"There is no friend as loyal as a book" ~Ernest Hemingway
"IT is what you read when you don't have to that will determine what you will be when you can't help it" ~ Oscar Wilde
"A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe" ~Madeleine L'Engle
"Only the very weak-minded refuse to be influenced by literature and poetry" ~Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel
"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on" ~Robert Frost
"Tears are words that need to be written" ~Paulo Coelho

That's it from me! Hopefully this made your Monday better (even though, in most time zones, work/school is over lol). If not, then I hope it at least made you feel a little better or shine brighter. 

As always, comment below, letting me know of any suggestions from you <3

Byeeee for now,
Stay Beautiful and Bookish xox

No comments:

Post a Comment