Saturday, 9 May 2015

Why the blog name change?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Heyyyyy!!
Welcome to 'Always Falling for Book Guys'! You may or may not be thinking 'Whaaa? Wasn't this Spring Reads or something?'
Well, my good friend Teddy Rose (I consider her a wise blogging expert) made me aware that changing a blog name seasonally can make it impossible to be searched- something to do with search engine optimization. 
Another lil' thing I'd like to make aware is that my goal is to have people read and enjoy and act upon my reviews; not to be the most searched. The reason for this change is to make it easier for authors and readers when I host a book tour or something. 
So for all intents and purposes, our little book haven is called 'Always Falling for Book Guys'

Xoxo Nylah ☆ ✌ 

**UPDATE**
I finally made a new picture/icon thingy!
What do you think?? 👀

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nylah, I'm glad you took my advise. I think you will get read more too because you will come up in searches now. Anytime you have any blogging questions, your welcome to contact me. I had so many bloggers help me when I first started it and I love to pay it forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nylah, I'm glad you took my advise. I think you will get read more too because you will come up in searches now. Anytime you have any blogging questions, your welcome to contact me. I had so many bloggers help me when I first started it and I love to pay it forward.

    ReplyDelete