Wednesday, 29 April 2015

WANT-IT WEDNESDAY: The Heir by Kiera Cass

Heyyy! Thanks for stopping by!!
So seeing as today is Wednesday (duh, Nylah...I'm not a very social person) I've decided to do my FIRST WANT-IT WEDNESDAY OF 2015!!! And the book which will be featured today is....
The Heir by Kiera Cass!!
Okay, so for those of you who follow me on Twitter or Facebook know that I've been OBSESSING over this series like crazy- seriously the favourites, the retweets..everything. Honestly, like 28.999% of my photo album on my phone is due to the Selection series. I've even gone as far as creating a collection for all my pics of WeHeartIt and Pinterest!

So the orginal Selection series is a trilogy (two of my reviews are here and here- third one coming out in two days!) Then my #1 bæ author, Kiera Cass announced two more novels..alongside the novellas. And now that's too many for me to count! Woohoo!

Anyways, now that I've finally stopped blabbering away (j/k), I'm gonna give you the deets. 
**BONUS: It comes out on my birthday!!! Halleujah 🙏 It was meant to be

Info: 
Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won Prince Maxon’s heart. Now the time has come for Princess Eadlyn to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn doesn’t expect her Selection to be anything like her parents’ fairy-tale love story. But as the competition begins, she may discover that finding her own happily ever after isn’t as impossible as she always thought. 

I want this novel because...
Mason and America ('Maxerica') are my OTP so not only do I want to see them as parents, but I want to see how a male Selection happens!

If you're confused, I suggest you read both of my reviews (here and here).


If you're totally in the same boat as me, then have you read a sneak peak of the first page? (It was released by Kiera Cass for xmas) 


Also, head over to the Epic Reads YouTube channel to meet three suitors (they're all..different to each other).


Eeeeee I'm so excited!! In exactly one week, we'll be able to read it!  Woo hoo

So I'm gonna go party on the roof (j/k- it's too cold here in England) but here's some no-thinky questions for you to answer in the comments :)

:..Are you pumped to see Maxon at age 39?
:..Who are you looking more forward to seeing as a parent: Maxon or America?
:..do you think Eadlyn has a personality like America's?
:..What are you looking most forward to?? The suitors?

If you're super interested in purchasing this novel, here are some preorder links!!
Amazon
Barnes and Noble

Thanks so much for reading this post!! Heart ya to the moon and back!
☑️ Be sure to check back here on Saturday (or just follow me on Twitter or add me on Google+) to check out my review of The One!!

No comments:

Post a Comment