Monday, 12 January 2015

Pointless BlogPost #2

So this is a weird, randomly released segment of my blog. And personally I don't think this should be read by anyone or more importantly, overthought by anyone. See, at the end of the day, this is my blog and I am free here, I wouldn't be free if I couldn't write anything and everything on here now, would I?
Also, yes this is the second one of these type of posts. The first one is embarrassing but it's out there. So if you want to read it, feel free to salvage through my posts.
Okay, so weird intro over, my topic today is Promoting My Work.
'What work'? I hear someone ask. Well, reviews require a lot of time and effort and research. I mean the amount of times I'm behind on schoolwork because of visiting my little nook on the worl wide web is too many.
So I don't promote my work as much as I'd like. Granted, I do tag in authors and publishers in a (somewhat epic) tweet on Twitter, but that is only because I have the app downloaded on my phone and I need it to be worth something other than me favouriting and/or retweeting Sincerely Tumblr's tweets. LOL. (Sorry, followers, for that, BTW). And if I have time, only then will I link my work to Facebook.
It's not because I'm not proud or passionate of my reviews or whatever. Hell, I wear each and every one like a gold medal. But it's just that I don't want people to read ____________............
Ok, I'm not going to finish that sentence off. Soz.

Even on Goodreads, Amazon and Tumblr, I don't put my reviews up. Why? Help me find the answer! Let's go looking for it at the end of a rainbow! Maybe it's because of time. I have all the time in the world and none at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment