Friday, 30 January 2015

COVER REVEAL: Maybe Me by Amber Hart

Hello! Happy Friday to you :)
Today I am so incredibly excited- and honoured- to reveal the cover of one of my fave authors, Amber Hart's new novel, Maybe Me.
Now, I absolutely love Amber and her writing. She just has a way with words. I just..*speechless thinking about her greatness* 
So if you want to see my Amber-related posts, click here and here.

Here's a bit of info regarding Maybe Me:

  • It's the third novel in the Before & After
  • It can, in fact, be read as a standalone, but I'd recommend you read the previous novel, not only because they're epic but also to have some info on Maria and the secondary characters
  • It's Young Adult Contemporary and includes inter-racial couples.

Goodreads summary:
A sliver of a second is all it takes. 

Maria Reyes knows what it means to come from nothing. Escaping Cuba, the States have given Maria new dreams. Like graduating high school. Going to college. Making something of herself. Forgetting a past that always seems to creep up on her family. But mostly, staying out of trouble. Which is why falling for Hale is out of the question. 

An unguarded moment, a simple mistake.

Hale Watson is a flash of a second away from being locked up for good. With a rap sheet longer than the list of homes he comes from, Hale has one more shot at making things right. Graduate senior year. Don't mess up. Don't get caught. That’s the plan. Until he meets Maria. 

And everything changes.

Now it's time for the STUNNING cover

When I received this via email, I just legit stared at it for about 30 mins, gawking. It's so freakin' beautiful. Kudos to the cover designer. 

Add MAYBE ME to Goodreads here! You can also preorder it below (more retailers coming soon)!

About the author
Amber Hart grew up in Orlando, Florida and Atlanta, Georgia. She now resides on the Florida coastline with family. When unable to find a book, she can be found writing, daydreaming, or with her toes in the sand. She's the author of the Before & After series (BEFORE YOU; AFTER US; MAYBE ME), and the Until You Find Me series (UNTIL YOU FIND ME; CAPTURED BY YOU). Rep'd by Beth Miller of Writers House.

Connect with Amber Hart

Questions
☻ Will we find out about my ultimate OTPs (Melissa and Javier & Diego and Faith) in the present?
☻ How will Maria's mum react to Hale?
☻ Will I fall completely and helplessly in love with Hale?


This Release Day Blitz was provided by:
Huge thanks to InkSlingerPR for allowing me to be a part of this Cover Reveal and trusting me with the material. Thanks to Tara Gonzalez for being awesome and providing me with what I needed. Also, thank you a million times to Amber Hart for creating this beautiful world and allowing me to get lost in it <3

Bye!! Thanks for reading- Like my Facebook page and/or follow me on Twitter? 

No comments:

Post a Comment