Friday, 26 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas!

Hello friends!! I hope you guys had a fantastically wonderful Christmas and got everything you wanted and had everyone you loved with you.
For Christmas 2014 (yesterday), I got many, many cool presents. Some books, some not books.
Because this is a book-reviewing blog, I'm gonna tell you all the books I got for xmas.
Also, if you wanna check out my xmas wishlist, click here.
  1. Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
  2. Eleanor and Park & Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  3. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  4. Papertowns & An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
  5. If I Stay by Gayle Forman 
Be sure to check back here for reviews of the above books in the coming months. 
What did you get for Christmas? Did you get all the books/non-books you wanted?
Byee!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment