Wednesday, 31 December 2014

My Favourite Books- 2014! πŸ“–

Happy New Years Eve, everybody!! I hope you enjoy today and tomorrow and 2015! What are your New Years Resolutions?
So today I'm gonna be telling you guys my top ten fave books that I read in 2014!!
*Please note that they are listed in no particular order and they may not have come out in 2014.
Also, it was very hard to just pick 10.
Let's begin!
  1. Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick This book was truly remarkable. It was full of mystery, thrill and, in true Becca Fitzpatrick style, hot bad boys ;)
  2. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout This was the perfect way to end the Lux series and I <3 me some Daemon
  3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green Yes, I did read this before I watched the film for the purpose of watching the film, but it was impeccably written. (Spoiler Alert) R.I.P. Gus -_-
  4. Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins So, I have yet to read Sweet Reckoning (I got it for xmas!) And I enjoyed this novel. 
  5. Before You by Amber Hart I recently (a week, to be exact) stumbled upon this series and LORD ALMIGHTY I love it soo much!!
  6. After Us by Amber Hart This is the sequel to the novel above and it. Was. Amazing. 
  7. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry One word: Isaiah. Picture this: Isaiah rubbing Rachel's (his GF) head because she's got a migraine. 
  8. Red at Night by Katie McGarry This was a sweet, short, FREE read and I loved the journey of Stella and Jonah. 'Twas fun. 
  9. The Fall by Rachel Higginson Ivy's journey through breaking free from the sex-slave industry and Ryder opening her cage= ♡♡ 
  10. Heir of Skies by Rachel Higginson I loved the female protagonist, Stella. She was one of those pretty yet athletic ones- the rare kind. Oohh and that love triangle πŸ”ΌπŸ’œ
Right, so that was my list- what's yours?- and yes, I have many more. 

Dear Reader,
Thank you so much for reading this post and I hope you enjoy 2015. Remember: happiness can't be bought. I'm truly thankful for readers of this blog and authors for creating worlds that I get lost in...so I guess happiness can be bought. 😢 LOL. You get what I'm saying. 
See you in 2015!
Live, laugh, love life,
Nylah M :D

Psst..Please check out/like the blog's Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment