Wednesday, 24 December 2014

My Christmas List!! || 25th December: BlogMas

I get that I'm late with this, seeing as it's Christmas Eve and all but better late than never!
This is my christmas list for tomorrow and I hope I got everything.
To start with, I'm gonna show you my 'Book Boyfriend' list:
Note that the actual list is much longer. =D

So here we go with the more possible, book list:
(That's already been given to Mum ;))
  1. Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
  2. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  3. The Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  4. If I Stay by Gayle Forman 
  5. Papertowns by John Green
  6. Actually, any and all of John Green's books
  7. Allegiance by Veronica Roth
  8. Four's stories by Veronica Roth
  9. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  10. All of the Mortal Instruments books by Cassandra Clare 
  11. Take Me On by Katie McGarry
  12. The first Pretty Little Liars book by Sara Shepard and the first Lying Game book
  13. All of Rainbow Rowell's books
  14. Rachel Higginson's books in paperback (I have them as ebooks)
And many, many more!
To you, 
I hope you have a beautifully exciting and enjoyful Christmas and an extraordinarily spectacular New Year. Remember that as long as you have people you love around you, then presents are worthless..but presents are a bonus! 
Thank you so much for reading this post- it's a huge gift to know my thoughts are read by another. Even if it's one. 
Live, laugh, love life,
Nylah M :D


This is the last BlogMas post 2014!! I'm sad to have finished this but you can't slow down time! (That was really lame, sorry).
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and tell me..
• Did you enjoy BlogMas on this site?
Bye!! :D
Pssttt..Stay tuned for my 'What I Got for Christmas' post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment