Wednesday, 3 December 2014

3rd December: BlogMas

Hello guys! Welcome back to my blog and I hope you're enjoying my BlogMas series so far (more fun things to come!)
So, for those of you who checked in yesterday (I♡U) you'll know what goes on today. For those who don't, I seriously suggest you read it.

Anyways, without further ado, let's begin with Hot Book Cover Models: Part II

6). Divergent by Veronica Roth

Two words: Theo James






7). Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare


I'm digging that medieval look that he's got going on there






8). Forever summer by Alyson Noel       









I'm betting my heart, soul and books that there are thousands of other hot male book cover models, but this is it for now. Shoutout to my pal, Kitty for brainstorming with me (Check out her Twitter: @kittyc1999 she's a babe!)
Thanks for reading this post & getting involved. See you tomorrow! :D                    

No comments:

Post a Comment