Tuesday, 2 December 2014

2nd December: BlogMas

Introducing you to (some of) my book boyfriends!

Hey again!
It's the second of December and thus, the second post from my new 'BlogMas' segment thingy.
Today we are going to be admiring discussing the male cover models from some books!! Yay! *This is part one (part two tomorrow) coz I need some suggestions :-)
Yeah, yeah "Don't judge a book by its cover" and all that, but how can you not?
So here's the first five!

1. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Like, Pepe Toth is just something else *heart eyes*







2. Diamond Girl by Andrea Smith

Wowww. Check him out (No, I have not read this book. Is it good?)






3). Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

My Patch ♡♡








4). Dare You To by Katie McGarry 

The guy that plays Ryan: I love you you're so hot! Especially in the rain!






3). Ember by Jessica Sorensen

Sooo...My swooning has gone into overdrive and I cannot speak ATM.
I mean- that smirk thing he's got going on?! Why, oh why? That is everything.



Epiphany: This should've been a Thanksgiving post. But never mind. It is what it is.
Soo..how hot are they? Please, please, please ×1000 comment or Tweet or Facebook me in the next 24 hours to let me know which beautiful book covers I should include! Also, vote for your faves in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment