Tuesday, 16 December 2014

16th December: BlogMas

Nylah's Guide to High School + Inspo

Hola, mi lovelies¡
Today's BlogMas post is going to be inspirational..I hope. There's gonna be a mini speech-like thingy and some picture quotes!
(Side note: It's raining out and from my bedroom window, it sounds beautiful πŸ’™πŸŒŒπŸ’§)

Soo high school or secondary school or upper school or whatever- that building you go to to learn when you're a teen.
It is stressful but it is so worth it. Just work hard, keep your head down and then chill with success.
I've survived it and finished it technically, but am  still there- not re-taking a year or anything but in the UK you attend sixth form. I don't know the worldwide equivalents, so sorry.
Anyways, during my high school days- and now- I've had my fair share of ups and downs and downers. Still going through them. In fact, I'd say this quote by Mr Winston Churchill hits home at this point in my life:
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Call me cheesy but that quote has helped me. So there's crushes (urgh, damn him!) and grades to maintain (damn them) and families & their issues and friends & their issues and finding yourself and loving yourself and trying to be everything for everyone. Hell (no pun intended), my brain is getting into a frenzy just thinking about it. 
Just remember to take deep breaths and enjoy the ride. High school is now somewhat missed by yours truly. (Never thought I would say that). 

Here's a contradicting legit question I need answering:
Are you supposed to live for/in the moment or do things to benefit your future? 

With that brain teaser (which, BTW, I need answering- comment below!) I shall share some of my 'hearts' from WeHeartIt 
Byeee!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment