Sunday, 14 December 2014

14th December: BlogMas ⛄🎅🎄

Hellloooo lovelies!! Happy BlogMas day 14!
This post is gonna be super short and somewhat uninteresting. Lol. Bear with me.

I began my morning by watching the 2014 Teen Wolf, Arrow and Avengers Comic-Con panels. You could say I was there! ;) {No, I'm not like six months behind, I just watch the panels like I watch the Harry Potter and the Dealthy Hallows Part 2 world premier in London for three hours. NBD}
Unrelated but urgent question: Can we talk about how handsome and loving- towards their fans and each other- the Avengers Assemble cast is? *SWOON*

So my original plan for this post was to review the sequel of this, in a word, RAD book series *ahem, Lux series, ahem Jennifer L. Armentrout, ahem* but I didn't have time because studying. Nylah wants to be filthy rich, y'all. Anyways, I promise you all that Tuesday onwards I will hopefully post reviews up every day for the rest of BlogMas.
☆☆ I mean I've read a lot of books in my time, but these reviews will be off the top of my head (I gots a good head), as it seems impossible for me to read one book every day at this point in time. [Useless fact, I read three books in one weekend 😎 Minus the lack of sleep and nutrients, I came out fine. Lol]

Urm, so yeah that's about it really. Just an update on my promise.
See you guys tomorrow
Byeee :D ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment