Saturday, 13 December 2014

13th December: BlogMas

Hello loves!!
Happy BlogMas Day 13! Hope everyone is good.
Today I have been ill. And today was very unproductive. But I'm proud of that. I took a well deserved rest from schoolwork, etc and just chilled. It felt goood.
I reread- and completed- Crash Into You by Katie McGarry. (Check out my review of that)
I can pretty much outline my day today. So I will 😋
• Got up at 9am feeling very under the weather
• Checked social media and my blog and WeHeartIt and Tumblr, etc. AKA, my life. Lol. This I did for three hours 😐 #proud
• Then I had lunch. I had a healthy grilled panini with unhealthy fries and a healthy salad
• I watched more Marvel films than I can count on my hands
• Now I'm gonna get ready for bed.
** During watching the films, I read Crash Into You. I'm a multi-tasker, what can I say?

☆☆ I'm currently reading The Redeemable Prince by Rachel Higginson. It's the last and seventh book and a review should be up soon- before the release date, which is Wednesday. ☆☆

Byee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment