Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Routine

Hello everyone!
As always, thanks for visiting and hope you're well :)
So if you're a regular on this blog (or just scrolling through my posts) you would notice that I seem to post reviews only on Sundays. Now, although this was originally unintentional, I have decided to stick to this routine. 
Long story short:
Sundays= BOOK REVIEWS
Wednesdays= WANT IT WEDNESDAY
If I receive ARCs, they might not necessarily be posted on a Sunday. 
Also, if I have anything to say or have free time, I will post whenever possible. 

> Usually a very unorganized person, I'm happy with this routine that I have now transfixed but the real reason I wrote this post was because of school. -_-

So bye =D
And check back here on the days above or whenever you can be asked. 

Follow on Twitter ➡ @nylah_m

No comments:

Post a Comment