Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Why the blog name has changed

I changed the name of this blog to 'Autumn Reads'. 'Why?' would be a pretty pointless answer, considering we all know the season now is Autumn or Fall. But yeah, I hope to keep this blog going all year round, so intend to add a little bit of changes to get into the seasonal spirit!
So yeah, this blog is now named 'Autumn Reads'...until the next season ;)
I'm also probably going to change the theme colour for a more Autumn-y feel. If that's okay with you guys- comment below if you have any objections or suggestions (I'm very open-minded!)
Lastly, I'm going to start a new thing where I do a blog post about the books I enjoyed in the end of a season that has just gone. So look out for that :)
That's it,
Nylah :->

No comments:

Post a Comment