Monday, 20 October 2014

Specials

Q+As

I try to do as many Q+A blog posts as possible. Currently, I've done three
To see my Q+A with Katie McGarry, click here 
To see my Q+A with Bethany Griffin, click here
To see my Q+A with Nyrae Dawn, click here

Question+Answer posts take time, but when I conduct them, I will ask you guys if there's any questions you want answered with the author.

They're basically where I ask an author questions book related and when they have a new book coming out.

'Want-it Wednesdays'

'Want-It Wednesdays' are a weekly post that involves me giving readers information about a book that I am hyped up to get, that has not yet been released.

I try to do them every Wednesday, but I cannot guarantee that I will post one every Wednesday. This could be because of school work or there being no book that I can find.

Here is my first 'Want-It Wednesday' post: Black Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment