Monday, 20 October 2014

Cover Reveals

I am part of the private Facebook group, entitled 'Reckless Rebels' run by Catarina ReadingandThings and author, Rachel Higginson.

Rachel Higginson is a phenomenal author, and she wrote series like, the Starbright Series, Love and Decay, the Siren series and the Star-Crossed series.

I will definitely reveal her covers and the blurbs and will try to reveal the covers of other authors' books.

My first ever cover reveal post was a few days ago- to read it, click here

Good news! I joined Nyrae Dawn's Book Friends group on Facebook. And there's tons of fun things there, like teasers and reveals.

Nyrae Dawn is one of my new favourite authors (new to me, not the writing world). On my blog, she's known for writing The Weight of Destiny but  I'm going to be buying and reviewing some of her other books soon!

Also, I'm signed up to InkSlingerPR and Entangled Publishing and Virtual Book Tours and Lady Amber's Book Tours, so I'll definitely participate in as many events for them as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment