Monday, 8 September 2014

CURRENTLY REVIEWING: The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen and Hi, I'm still here

Hello all!!
For all those who care and visit my blog (thank you soooo much!), you may have noticed that I have been AWOL (Ashamedly, I think this is my first post in September. Sorry!). That's because school started and is unfortunately very demanding. Therefore, I haven't had much time to blog and I miss it so much -_-
Anyways, aside from telling you all why I've been away, I also wanted to tell you all that a review shall be coming up shortly..or as soon as I have time.

I am currently reviewing The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen. If you have any recommendations, comment below! :)

I love all my readers/followers/anyone who takes time out to read my blogposts. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment